- You always personally choose your care provider
- You will always be fully reimbursed when visiting a care provider
- A choice of seven supplementary insurances
Non-contracted care policy: complete freedom of choice
The Zorg Vrij Policy is a non-contracted care policy. You always personally choose your care provider. You can therefore rest assured that you may also visit a care provider with whom we have not made any agreements on price and the quality of care. Because a non-contracted care provider generally applies higher rates, the premium of the Zorg Vrij Policy is higher than that of our other basic insurances.
If you visit a care provider, you will always be fully reimbursed, in accordance with the conditions of your health insurance policy.
We offer people who cannot participate in an employer collectivity the opportunity to opt for a collective health insurance with a 5% discount. The discount can be obtained via zorgpremiekorting.nl, without charge and/or additional terms and conditions.
Your basic insurance entitles you to care such as general practitioner (GP) services and hospital care. If you wish to be assured of cover for care such as physiotherapy treatment, dental care, contraceptives and glasses, you can extend your basic insurance policy with one of our supplementary insurances.
Good to know
- You can check in our online insurance shop whether you receive a discount through your employer on your health insurance.
Taking out a health insurance
You can easily have a look at your discount options and take out your own insurance in our online insurance shop.
- You can benefit from the reimbursements right away
- You are always welcome
- We have attractive discounts for everyone
- We co-insure children under the age of 18 at no charge
Prefer personal contact? You are always welcome to call 071-5 825 825 (on working days from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm) or drop by one of our shops (open Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 5:30 pm).