In the Netherlands, everybody is entitled to medical care by law
- Everyone living in the Netherlands, with an income in or from the Netherlands, is legally obliged to have at least basic health insurance
- Basic health insurance covers costs for the most common medical care determined by the Dutch government, such as general practitioner and hospital care
- Everyone aged 18 and older pays a monthly premium for their health insurance
- Children under the age of 18 are included in all insurance policies for free
We are your local healthcare insurer
We are committed to ensuring accessible and affordable healthcare which is always readily available. Our name says it all: Zorg en Zekerheid, Dutch for ‘Care and Security’. Our goal is to provide everyone with access to the best care possible. Everyone is entitled to Zorg en Zekerheid. We provide excellent service and are always happy to assist you with any of your health insurance queries. Best of all: you can profit from attractive discounts!
Would you like to set up the insurance? Do you have any questions or do you need our advice?
We would be happy to help with your application!
- Visit our shop at the Korevaarstraat 2 in Leiden
- Or contact us by dialling 0031 71 5 825 825