The Zorg Zeker policy is our most selected basic insurance. You are assured of ample reimbursements and wide availability of contracted care providers in your area.
Zorg Zeker Policy in short
- Full reimbursements at contracted health care providers
- Care at non-contracted care providers is reimbursed at 80 percent (district nursing at 75 percent)
- Choose between various supplementary insurances
The Zorg Zeker policy is a contracted care policy
This means that you will visit care providers with whom we have made agreements on the quality of care, prices and availability.
- You can choose from a wide range of excellent care providers. We have a contract with most care providers in the Netherlands. We have contracts with all general practitioners (GPs), hospitals and obstetricians in the Netherlands.
- These contracted care providers subsequently claim your healthcare costs at Zorg en Zekerheid. There is no need for you to do anything.
When you visit a contracted care provider, you will always be fully reimbursed, in accordance with the conditions of our health insurance policy. If you visit a non-contracted care provider, you will be reimbursed at 80 percent of the statutory or market rate, in accordance with the conditions of our health insurance policy (district nursing 75 percent).
If you wish to be assured of coverage for care such as physiotherapy treatment, dental care, contraceptives and glasses, you can extend your basic insurance policy with one of our supplementary insurances.
Good to know
- In cases of urgency, care in any hospital will be fully reimbursed under all our basic insurance policies.
- In our online insurance shop, you can check whether you receive a discount on your health insurance through your employer.
Take out health insurance
You can easily have a look at your discount options and take out your own insurance in our online insurance shop (Dutch).
- You are welcome! Zorg en Zekerheid does not look at age or health
- Online invoices are paid within 5 working days
- We co-insure children under the age of 18 at no charge
Prefer personal contact? You are always welcome to call 071-5 825 825 (on working days from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm) or drop by one of our shops (open Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 5:30 pm).