We can help you with:
- Waitinglist mediation
- Finding the correct treatment and health care provider
- Prevention and advice
The geZZondteam can also offer you advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If you are insured with us and have questions about nutrition, sport or quitting smoking for example, call (071) 5 825 828 or send an email to the geZZondteam and we will be happy to help you! We are also available should you need advice on a second opinion. For further information or advice please call (071) 5 825 828. Or ask your question via e-mail
Has your general practitioner (GP) referred you to a specialist for a consultation, examination or a second opinion? The members of the geZZondteam can help you find somewhere, in your region, where you can be seen faster. Even if you have already made an out-patient appointment or if are already booked in for surgery and are on a waiting list, our geZZondteam is able to actively mediate on your behalf and may be able to help you get an appointment faster.
Quality is our priority
Our geZZondteam can mediate for you if you feel that you have to wait too long for treatment. If you call our team or request waiting list mediation (wachtlijstbemiddeling) online, we will look for a treatment plan with another health care provider that offers the same, or better, healthcare service. That might not always be the fastest option as we also take quality into account when making our proposal
4 steps to request for treatment:
- Upon receiving your request for waiting list mediation, we will search for a specialist or (health care) institution where your appointment can be made quickly.
- We will then present you with several options.
- You will decide, if necessary after taking some time to think and discuss with your family, whether you agree with our proposal and which treatment option is best for you.
- We will provide you with all the necessary documentation and information to enable you to make the follow on appointments yourself.
Finding your way in the healthcare system
It can be difficult to find your way in the Dutch healthcare system. For this reason, the geZZondteam is at your service to help you navigate your way and help you to find the right treatment or healthcare provider for you.
Questions and advice
If you have a question or if you need advice, the geZZondteam is available to help you find your way through the health care system. Together you can explore the possibilities and they will give you a professional answer. Based on that, they will offer their advice allowing you to make an informed decision about what you would like to do. For example we could give help and advice in the following situations:
- Finding a new doctor or dentist after you have moved house
- Finding a physiotherapist or psychologist who can see you quickly
- Finding a medical specialist with specific medical expertise
- Answering questions within the framework of the GGZ (Mental healthcare)
Finding a healthcare professional yourself
Would you prefer to look for a healthcare professional on your own first? If so you can make use of the 'Gecontracteerde zorg' page on this website. By entering your zipcode you can find a healthcare professional in your area. You can also make free use of our online professionals; General Practitioner (GP), physiotherapist, dietician or a doctor who can help you make medical decisions.