Zorgverzekeraar Zorg en Zekerheid

Application form S1 form

An S1 statement is intended for people who live in an EU country, EEA country or Switzerland and work in the Netherlands.

You cannot request an S1 statement. If the address abroad is not your home address, you are entitled to Dutch health insurance and an S1 statement is not required.