- Wide choice of good care providers.
- If you visit a non-contracted care provider, you will be reimbursed for 75% of the costs.
Contracted care policy
The Zorg Gemak Policy is a contracted care policy. This means that you will visit care providers with whom we have made agreements on the quality of care, prices and availability. These contracted care providers subsequently claim your healthcare costs from us. There is no need for you to do anything.
Contracted care providers
You can choose from a wide range of good care providers, as we have a contract with by far most of the care providers in the Netherlands. We have contracts with all general practitioners (GPs), hospitals and obstetricians in the Netherlands as standard.
If you visit a contracted care provider, you will always be fully reimbursed, in accordance with the conditions of our health insurance policy. If you visit a non-contracted care provider, you will be reimbursed for 75% of the statutory or market rate, in accordance with the conditions of our health insurance policy.
Good to know
- In cases of urgency, the hospital costs will be fully reimbursed under all our basic insurance policies. This applies to all hospitals.
Taking out a health insurance
You can easily have a look at your discount options and take out your own insurance in our online insurance shop.
- You can benefit from the reimbursements right away
- You are always welcome
- We co-insure children under the age of 18 at no charge
Prefer personal contact? You are always welcome to call 071-5 825 825 (on working days from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm) or drop by one of our shops (open Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 5:30 pm).