Zorg Vrij Policy in short
- You always personally choose your care provider
- You will always be fully reimbursed when visiting a care provider
- A choice of various supplementary insurances
Non-contracted care policy: complete freedom of choice
The Zorg Vrij Policy is a non-contracted care policy. You always personally choose your care provider. You can therefore rest assured that you may also visit a care provider with whom we have not made any agreements on price and the quality of care. Because a non-contracted care provider generally applies higher rates, the premium of the Zorg Vrij Policy is higher than that of our other basic insurances.
The basic insurance covers such care as the general practitioner, hospital care, medication, medical transportation, obstetric care and maternity care. When you have a Zorg Vrij Policy and visit a care provider, you will always be fully reimbursed, in accordance with the conditions of your health insurance policy. This applies to contracted and non-contracted care providers if the care is not excessively priced in relation to similar treatment available in the Netherlands.
If you wish to be assured of coverage for care such as physiotherapy treatment, dental care, contraceptives and glasses, you can extend your basic insurance policy with one of our supplementary insurances.
Good to know
- In our online insurance shop, you can check whether you receive a discount on your health insurance through your employer.
Take out health insurance
You can easily have a look at your discount options and take out your own insurance in our online insurance shop (Dutch).
- You are welcome! Zorg en Zekerheid does not look at age or health
- Online invoices are paid within 5 working days
- We co-insure children under the age of 18 at no charge
Prefer personal contact? You are always welcome to call 071-5 825 825 (on working days from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm) or drop by one of our shops (open Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 5:30 pm).