The government decides what type of care is reimbursed under the basic insurance policy. It is the same for all health insurers. The difference lies in the choice of care providers and the level of the reimbursements. Your basic insurance entitles you to care such as general practitioner (GP) services, medicines, patient transport, obstetric care and maternity care.
Your basic insurance entitles you to care such as general practitioner (GP) services and hospital care. If you wish to be assured of cover for care such as physiotherapy treatment, dental care, contraceptives and glasses, you can extend your basic insurance policy with one of our supplementary insurances.
Good to know
- In cases of urgency, care in any hospital will be fully reimbursed under all our basic insurance policies.
- You can check in our online insurance shop whether you receive a discount through your employer on your health insurance.
Taking out a health insurance
You can easily have a look at your discount options and take out your own insurance in our online insurance shop.
- You can benefit from the reimbursements right away
- You are always welcome
- We have attractive discounts for everyone
- We co-insure children under the age of 18 at no charge
Prefer personal contact? You are always welcome to call (071) 5 825 825 (on working days from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm) or drop by one of our shops (open Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm).